Schedule a Demo
Book a demo with one of our curriculum experts, who will:
- Discuss your needs, plans, and goals for computer science
- Share the core beliefs that support our curriculum to see if we’re a match
- Show you the curriculum and curriculum delivery platform
- Answer your questions
Once you fill out the form, you’ll be able to book time immediately.
What Educators Have to Say
Amy GibaTeacher, Grades 6-8
Their team does an outstanding job of developing curriculum that truly anyone can teach. I have learned so much right along with my students!
Cathy PerezTeacher, Grades 6-8
The lesson plans and modules in the curriculum structure presented clearly so my lessons are smooth, and if needed, I can adjust the lessons.
Crystal KistlerTeacher, Grade 7
When I have concerns with a code, I forward my concerns to Ellipsis Education and their team of experts help me. The support I receive is amazing!
ISTE Seal of AlignmentISTE Standards
All courses are characterized by fun coding challenges, offline activities that encourage active engagement, and lots of opportunities for discussion and reflective thinking.
Kim CollazoBest of STEM Awards
Ellipsis Education’s personalized and detailed teacher guides will allow even the most hesitant educator to feel more comfortable integrating CS with their students.
Rebecca BersaniTeacher, Grade 4
They cover more than just programming and dive into all areas of the computer science standards, which I have found is often left out in other curricula.
Sharon AlbertsonTeacher, Grade 7
I appreciate how in depth their resources are – from objectives to well planned out lessons that explain exactly how to teach the material.
K-12 Computer Science Curriculum
Our K-12 courses have everything you need to get students going: detailed lesson plans (beyond just coding), pacing guides, standards maps, and ongoing support.
Our Typical Process
We understand that curriculum decisions aren’t one size fits all. We want to get to know your district’s needs, as well as share what makes our curriculum special.
- Discovery – Overview of both parties, strategy alignment
- Evaluation – Curriculum review and fit for purpose discussions
- Solutioning – Collaborating on the specific requirements and proposal
- Decision – Seeking buy-in on best solution to achieve the objectives
- Approval – Ordering and procurement processes
- Kickoff – On-boarding begins!